Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Been Busy

         I have a new position and I have been too busy to spend anytime researching and following the news.  I hate it, but having a job is not a bad thing because it allows me to take care of a great many things.  With Tax Day upon us, it does remind me of how damn wasteful our government is and how easily they pick my pocket to give it to people I don't know. It is very likely that those people do not work the 50-60 hours a week that I do to make those precious dollars and we all know we have near zero say in how our elected officials choose to waste those hard earned dollars. I willing give to charity to help support the less fortunate in this world, but I hate being forced to watch as my hard earned dollars are thrown away or pocketed by greedy politicians.

       I hope you will join me in post work day beverage and toast our ability to pay for the right and privledge to live in this great country.  Then vow to make America better by doing something to change the way business is run in Washington. Join the Convention of States in their call for a Constitutional Convention, help support the removal of a corrupt incumbant Representative, or donate to a worthy cause.  We are the only ones that can change this country for the better and time is running out.  You think the financial collapse of 2008 was bad, wait to you see what is coming if we don't do something right now to curb our national debt and spendthrift ways.

Happy Tax Day to one and all, now go make a real difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment