Sunday, May 26, 2013

Resting Up

It has been some time since I have written in my blog and it stems from two reasons. The first is my job and the long hours I have been putting in to keep my head above water. The second which is probably more telling, is BS fatigue.  I knew from the start that 2011-12 was going to be a rough year and the BS level was at an all time high. I had hoped for a better outcome during the election, but I got exactly what I had predicted early on.  The American people are not ready for the hard truth and won't be ready for real change until this country is completely in the crapper.

You can only take so much BS before it wears you down and you have to shift focus on more important things like family and work. 2013 is going to be a quiet year for me because I am going to do just that focus on family and work.  2104 will be another slug-fest with stupidity and I need to charge my batteries and get my house in order before embarking on another windmill tilting exercise. The American people are good hard working people that have been seduced by a slick talking and BS shoveling government.  The sad part is that the chickens will come home to roost and financial ruin is just around the corner.

I am a fiscal conservative that currently has little voice in our big spending government, but when the roof collapses people will be looking for answers.  I will always be available for cranial-rectal extraction, but I don't have time for the steady stream of BS that precedes it.  If you need me I am here. I do check in once in a while even it I don't write. There is so much BS coming from the career criminals in Washington both elected and appointed that I need some down time to gear up for the next opportunity to battle.

Love to all and take care of yourselves.
Sandy

No comments:

Post a Comment