Saturday, July 28, 2012

Blog: Richard Lugar's 13,000th Senate Vote

Blog: Richard Lugar's 13,000th Senate Vote

Apparently I am not done for the day on crappy government of the politicians, for the politicians, and by the politicians.  Does America really need a handful of people making over 10,000 votes on how this country should be run?  It seems grotesque that Byrd and Lugar made 32,000 decisions for the direction of this country.  I have to wonder if they even read or understood half the things they voted on.  We need fresh blood and we will get it with Lugar's defeat in the primary, but what did it take 36 years?  Are we that lazy as a nation to allow such a small group of people to rule every aspect of our lives?  We must be, but I have hope in the future that we won't continue this trend and boot them out of office regularly to tear down fiefdoms and have our representatives actually represent us.  I can dream can't I or is Bloomberg going to tax me on that as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment