Thursday, March 1, 2012

Blog: Making the 'Military Pay'

Blog: Making the 'Military Pay'

This just makes my blood boil. Is it not enought to literally give this country an arm and a leg, but now they ask us to pay even more for the privledge of surviving. The Joker makes me want to puke and I am wonder how much longer the American people with put up with this kind of bullshit. I don't care if I have to pay more, but the meer fact that no one else is asked to sacrifice a damn thing makes me mad as hell. I am sorry if the cussing offends but am an old sailor that has had enough and sometimes you just have to let it out. I am more than willing to sacrifice for this country, but at some point that sacrifice should be bared by all those that live under our flag. So what this tells me is that soldiers, sailors, airmen, and marines are just another another pot for the Joker and his clown posse to steal from with no one willing to standup and say that he is wrong and it needs to be stopped immediately. You want to cut costs then cut government employees and "services". Go back and read the post from a couple of days ago that talks about a straight tax. Every one that is American needs to share in the pain of this financial mess and paying to get us out of debt. We need to cut services to the bone and government employees need to find civilian jobs. Oh there are no civilian jobs because of government employees BS, then maybe they should have thought of that before they wasted trillions of dollars. The party is over and all the money is gone, but the military should not be the only ones sacrificing for this country. It maybe time for the torches and pitchforks to march on Washington. I am sit and tired of shared sacrifice being screw the military because they are too stupid to do anything else. This is class warfare at its ugliest because the military leans conservative and they rarely are allowed to vote, so why not F&%$ them over.

I am done for now because I am so mad that I am going to start letting the f-bombs fall, which isn't nice and should not be done in mixed company it is bad enough that I have already used some of my extensive french vocabulary.

No comments:

Post a Comment