Thursday, December 29, 2011

The Ant and The Grasshopper -- An Allegory For The Country

The Ant and The Grasshopper -- An Allegory For The Country

What a wonderful and heartwarming tell of industry and self-reliance, but that was version one and not the real life version that we see played out each day before our eyes in the MSM. I have worked extremely hard to get where I am and I have sacrificed plenty, but I am in no mood to have my hard work stolen by the government and handed to those who refuse to do for themselves. I have said it before and I will keep saying it. The people that are claiming they are poor are "America Poor" and not Depression Poor or Third World Poor, but the Democrats, the Unions, and the "American Poor" are well on their way to making this a third world banana republic. We the hard working ant tax payers must call upon are fire ant brethren and take out the slothful grasshopper before he can do any further damage to this country. We have to rise up and stand up for ourselves! We must boldly proclaim that we will not be enslaved by the state and its money grubbing corrupt0crats. We must demand the right to keep what is rightful ours and remind this nation that it is a nation of the free, which means you are free to succeed or fail, but not free to loot my pocket.

No comments:

Post a Comment