Saturday, January 15, 2011

Been Biting My Tongue

As an AZ resident and an American, I have been biting my tongue over the whole Tucson shooting incident because I didn't want to rush to judgment or say anything rash.  I break my silence now because everything that I have been feeling about the whole situation is coming out now and other people have pretty much the same take on it. So I will go into depth on a couple of the issues that have bugging the crap out of me.

First, the shooter was a complete and utter nut-bag that zero affiliation with anything conservative or Republican.  This asshole is a far left crazy that got caught up in his own bullshit.  The media and the left used this extremely tragic incident to attack peace loving patriots at every turn.  You will have to excuse my use of French in this post, but I am absolutely livid over this entire mess and how people who love this country are being tied to an absolute hater of everything this country represents.

Second, the President, never letting a crisis go to waste, kicked off his 2012 re-election campaign with a rally in Tucson.  Hijacking a memorial service for the fallen and wounded for his own political gain.  I know John Boehner was not in attendance because he would have flooded the arena with is tears, but I didn't see Obama get the least bit misty or shed a tear during his rally speech.  I truly doubt that he gave a tinker's damn about any of the victims except that it provided him an opportunity to finally look presidential.  I was mortified by the rally.  The commentators are 100% correct that he gave a wonderful speech, except that he and his team turned what should have been a solemn event into a convention style rally with t-shirts and all.  Together We Thrive? What bullshit is that for a memorial event?  I would have been impressed if that speech had been giving to a crying and saddened crowd that needed healing, but instead I was treated to a preview of campaign 2012.

Third, all the wacko and wing nuts running around calling for this and that in the wake of the tragedy.  People wanting to control free speech after the fact, are the same liberal bomb throwers that never had a problem with near death threats to President Bush.  To this day have no issue attacking anyone that doesn't agree with their far left agenda with terms like Nazi, racist, murderer, or baby killer (last one an oldie but goodie).  The funny thing is that if you want to tamp down the BS, start with yourself and work out from there. 

I held my tongue up until now because I had  to think about what I should say without going off the deep end.  I am mad as hell at what this crazy, leftist, nut-job did, but I was willing to confine it to him because that is who was responsible for this tragedy, but I felt I needed to set something straight after almost a full week of utter BS.

Fourth,  the call for more gun control is BS as well because if someone in that crowd had been packing heat they may have put this mutt down before he could have killed anymore people.  I am highly trained in the use of small arms and would not hesitate to put a cap in this mutt head if I felt deadly force was necessary (as it clearly was in this situation).  I know that in today's court system I would most likely be spending the rest of my life behind bars for stopping this mutt because we have a truly screwed up sense of right and wrong in this country right now. 

This mutt wanted to be killed as evidenced by all his media BS, then we should be able to accommodate that wish in protection of ourselves and others from serious bodily harm (one of the allowable uses of deadly force).  You don't see crap like this happening in Israel where everyone has served in the military and are most likely armed. There aren't a whole lot of muggings or home invasions either because their mutts know that they are very likely to take a couple between the eyes.  Consequences change behavior!

I wonder how long Obama and his team will milk this tragedy for fame and fortune.  I could not be more ashamed of the media and our so called leader than I am today.  The good news is that his numbers are starting to rise in the polls, so I will be proven right that he will win re-election.  I hate being right sometimes.


To wrap this up, all of the victims of the tragedy in Tucson have my most heart felt prayers and thoughts.  I hope for peace and serenity in the lives of all those affected by this tragedy and a speedy recovery for all the injured.  I also hope this mutt gets a fair trial and a good hanging (this situation calls for old west justice, not some mamby pamby lethal injection).

No comments:

Post a Comment