Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Pajamas Media » Just How Ridiculous Are Government Salaries and Benefits?

Pajamas Media » Just How Ridiculous Are Government Salaries and Benefits?

Some very serious food for thought because putting an end to the madness has to start somewhere and that might as well be with the bloated government payroll. Freeze all spending at 2008 level and start with a 10% across the board pay cut for everyone on the government role, except for the military right now. With that completed then do a department by department evaluation of the scope and structure to see if we really need all those departments, people, and also all those flag officers and staffs.

I have been very frustrated with this elections final push because it is all vote for me because I am not the other guy vice vote for me because I have some really new and fresh ideas on how to fix this country. The only one person that has breached the media strangle hold has been Boener and his plan was pretty weak because there was zero after the sound bite of freezing spending at 2008 levels. If we are going to dig our way out of this mess then there has to be concrete plans and follow through or we are wasting out time and even more of our tax dollars.

I want to see something that means something! I am tired of vote for me because I am not the other guy. That just stinks of more of the same and that doesn't sit well with me. I want a man with a plan and is willing to call the baby ugly.

No comments:

Post a Comment