Friday, July 2, 2010

American Thinker Blog: The decreasing relevancy of Obama's presidency

American Thinker Blog: The decreasing relevancy of Obama's presidency

This one is more a guilty pleasure as it says things that made me smile. I have lost all respect for the current occupent of the White House because he is truly an empty suit and the blank slate that he claims to be. I find it so very funny that the "presidential scholars" rank him 15th and W. 45th. I will allow history to judge them both. I do not hold W.'s domestic or budgets in high regard, but the man knew how to act as a military leader and kept us safe for seven years, vice the current appeaser in the Oval Office. Am I getting more militant in my dislike for the O, yeah I think so since coming to AZ and having him tell me that we need to allow anyone that can make across the boarder citizenship, while ceding a huge track of AZ to the Mexican drug lords. If there was a real plan to seal the boarder then I would support a fine and a path to citizenship, but until the boarder is sealed and safe there should be zero talk of citizenship. I also can't abide with trillions of dollars of government spending when there is zero revenue to support it. I am with Reagan on this one, starve the beast and the private sector while thrive once again. But what the heck to I know, it is 0400 and I am sitting typing on a computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment