Monday, May 31, 2010

Life Happens

The funny thing happened upon my return to the desert this time. I have let go of a lot of the anger and am enjoying the sunshine while it lasts. I have a very good job and I am very busy every weekend doing things with my lovely wife, so I don't have a lot of time to even think about all the crap that usually pisses me off and forget about writing it down. Now, I am not giving up this post because as the hot and sunny summer comes to a close there will be lots to write about the fall election. That isn't to say that if I get a wild hair that I won't write or if I find an article that strikes me that I won't post it. I just trying to slow down and enjoy life a little more. I appreciate everyone that has hung around and I truly appreciate that and I haven't forgotten you all.

I am glad to see so many others up and crying out to get the career criminals out of Washington and to take back out government from the progressives and their never ending spending. It truly warms my heart to see so many pick up the banner after so many months of crying out in the wilderness. I still try to read about what is going on and to contribute now and then, but I just won't rant day to day like I used to leading up to the last big election. It amazes me that it has been almost two years ago that I start this blog and so much has happened since. Some good and some bad, but all in all I think the People have finally extracted their melons and they realize that we can't afford what Washington is selling any longer.

I now live in the great state of AZ and we are by no means Nazis or haters of Mexican Americans, but we have grown tired of the drugs, rapes and murders perpetrated by illegal immigrants. That isn't to say that they commit all the drug related crimes, rapes or murders, but there is a disproportionate number of them commit by illegals. AZ is a friendly and welcoming state that has had enough and is tired of being scared, so they are doing what they can to slow the flood of illegal immigrants repeat offenders. I was shocked to learn that the average illegal criminal (actual hardened criminal vs. illegally crossing the boarder kind) has on average 7 arrests. This is insane and needed to be stopped. AZ law allows the police to inquire about the individuals status and allows them to report them to the appropriate authorities. This is polar opposite to the City of Albuquerque, which passed an ordinance forbidding authorities for even inquiring about a persons status once they were already incarcerated.

A sad as the current state of affairs are in Washington, I see real hope for the fall elections as people are no longer buying the party lines and actually thinking for themselves. Does that mean that we will get sweeping change in January, who knows but we might at least put a compression bandage on the sucking chest wound. We must all do our homework and talk up the candidates that we think represent us best and not worry if they are approved by any particular party or group. If Scott Brown can win in MA then there are lots of other opportunities to take out the status quo party hacks that don't think they need to campaign.

I fully wish you all the best and to keep fighting as we remember those who fought to secure and keep this right. God bless all that serve, have served and made the ultimate sacrifice for our freedom.

No comments:

Post a Comment