Sunday, May 9, 2010

Got to read the whole posts!

I get to rambling and I go off topic, so please forgive me and read the entire post regardless of the title. The last two have been all over the map because I am so fed up with everything going on around me. I am happy that the people are moving forward and letting their voice be heard. I am happy to see that the politicians (at least the ones that want to keep their jobs) are waking up to the fact the people are pissed and we can't keep spending our way to prosperity or worse yet taxing our way there. I am happy to here Sec. Gates telling it like it is and that the bloated military is getting called in on the carpet. The new law in AZ to protect the people that pay the taxes from the drug runners and criminals. I am sick of the lame stream media and its handling of every issue. I am sick of Pelosi and Reid thinking they know what is best for me and my family. I am sick of politicians that refuse to face reality and make the hard choices necessary to move this country forward. I pray that we don't come to the point like Greece where we have to vote to cut the government to the bone, but we need to do something now to prevent such a meltdown.

I look forward to hearing what you all have to say on all the wonderful happenings.

3 comments:

  1. I deleted the barbarian. still reading just not posting

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss your input and it let me know there were other like minded people out there, plus occasionally you brought be back to my senses.

    ReplyDelete
  3. SS, I think we're all in the position of doing as much as we can, where ever we can - and we're at the point that we may be too thin. I try to get back here as often as I can, but that appears to be not as often as I'd like. When I have something worth while to put up, I'll return with it. Hang in there as always!

    ReplyDelete