Friday, September 4, 2009

Falling Down on the Job

What can I say? I have been far too busy at the job that pays the bills to spend the quality time I need to post new items. I can continue to beat the same old drum about tossing the criminals out of office or doing whatever we can to stop the runaway spending in Washington, but I am not sure that anyone would listen to that time and time again. I do try to put new spins on each issue, but I am running out of ideas on how to wake people up.

I am fuming over two issues right now, the Obama Hitler youth address and the health care fiasco. I am so very happy that the Democrats are ducking the town hall meetings because it will make it easier to identify the ones that need to go. All this talk about options are just smokescreens and delaying tactics to wait the voters out before they sneak in the government takeover. The Obama address is really not the issue it is the assignments that surround the rally speech that have me so PO'd. I think it is wrong for unionized teachers to force children to pledge how they are going to help the President and that the President is wise to the point that he is wiser than their parents. This is my problem with this whole propaganda machine interaction with the union arm of the new order.

Are we to wait around for the recruiters to the new national service army? The kids will be led right into service with an undying devotion to the President. This scares the living crap out of me and it should you as well. Obama wants his own national armed police force filled with young people doing service to their country. Does this sound familiar? I am sure bad things could never happen here, right? Think what you want, but I don't like it and I hope to hell I am wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment