Tuesday, June 9, 2009

What in the world?

I am sitting here wondering what in the world is the President thinking when he has truly failed to acknowledge the sacrifice of a soldier's life just for wearing the uniform of his country or the fact that sacrifice came on American soil. The sad part is that the US AG is all over the abortion doctor's death and rooting around for some big conspiracy, when the killer of an American soldier on US soil by someone with definite terrorist ties is ignored. If this all doesn't get you hopping mad, I don't know what possibly could. The fact that the current government pretty much sees all conservatives as terrorist is bad enough, but to ignore the death of one of our young men at the hands of an actual terrorist is a complete outrage.

I don't know what it is going to take to make this country realize that we have to stop the madness that is Obama's Washington before this whole country and over 200 years of freedom and liberty are flushed down the toilet of progressivism. I personally don't want a federal handout and I am tired of all those who do. Since when did it become a crime to fail? If you try and you don't succeed you learn and try again, but now with the help of Washington you try, fail and receive lots of hard earn tax dollars for failing. So, what is the incentive to succeed?

I feel like a I am in a row boat on the ocean shouting at the top of my lungs in a hurricane, it doesn't do any good but at least I am doing something. I would like to hear what you have to say on the matter, so chime in.

No comments:

Post a Comment