Friday, June 5, 2009

Operation Swing Vote Update

I know that I have been supporting doing just about anything to change the course this country is on and I think I might have found it finally. The Sea to Shining Sea movement has morphed into Operation Swing Vote and how crazy is it that just last night I was polled by Gallup. I was able to voice my opinion (limited by the questions) about how I felt about this country's direction and the bozo's leading the way. I was also able to let them know that I was a conservative Independent, which doesn't sound like much, but will push the Independent numbers ever higher. If we can just get them north of 50% then we have the two parties by the proverbial short hairs and they might actually start listening to We the People again instead of special interests. If they don't start listening they are on the fast track for a ticket out of Washington and we all know that is what every politician fears the most.

So, if you get the chance to express your opinion in any shape, way or form, please join me in sending a loud and clear message to Washington that we are fed up and aren't going to take it anymore. Washington, you have been put on notice for termination, either shape up or be prepared to ship out.

No comments:

Post a Comment