Friday, May 29, 2009

Operation Swing Vote I

I will say this again for those who can't fathom the idea of doing something as a show of protest. We all register to vote as Independents by July 4th, which will cause a huge upswing in the Independents that the polls see. This will cause the parties to wonder what is going wrong and make them re=evaluate their choices. The primaries are months away and we continue to poll either against bad candidates or for good candidates. This will effect who gets money and support.

Listen very carefully to the next part,

BEFORE THE PRIMARY REGISTRATION DEADLINE RE-REGISTER FOR THE PARTY YOU INTEND TO SUPPORT IF NECESSARY!!!

That is not too hard now is it.

I wonder if it is even worth trying to herd the cats on the 912 Project because all I seem to find are blind party devotees and conspiracy theorist, whenever I trying to accomplish anything that might actually achieve something. If you want to support Operation Swing Vote then please do and I say it here with all sincerity. I can't say the same over on the Glenn Beck site because there are some people that can't let go of the two party thing and it is just plain sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment