Monday, May 4, 2009

Involvement

Hey Everyone,
I know that I have been slack at blogging lately and I am sorry for that as there has been a steady assault on our liberties out of Washington. I am joining forces with The National 912 Project to push our concerns forward and I hope everyone interested will join up. I don't know what the final outcome will be, but it seems there are a lot of people and a lot of veterans that are really pissed about the direction of this country and not just be cause Obama is in the White House. People were pissed before and thought that Obama was going to do things differently, but that hasn't happened.

If you are as pissed as a lot of us are then now is the time to stand up to Washington and say enough is enough. I am not saying you have to join the same group, but get together with other like minded individuals in your area and formulate a plan to shake you statehouse back to reality. Washington has zero incentive to change, so we must give it to them in the form of a states rights revolt. This won't be easy as many of them our federal dollar junkies and kicking that habit is going to be nearly impossible, but we have an immediate effect at the state level and should focus our efforts on waking them up to the dangers of kowtowing to Washington.

Let me know what you think and what you are doing. I will support and defend the Constitution as I have said many times with my hand raised. Will you join me?

No comments:

Post a Comment