Someone asked me on the 912 Project site what my top ten were so here you go:
1. Term Limits for everyone includes the courts
2. Fair Tax (Federal Sales Tax)
3. Balanced Budget
4. National Debt Reduction
5. No Federal Bailouts
6. Secure Our Borders
7. Enforce the laws (Bankruptcy, Immigration, etc.)
8. Return the States Constitutional Rights
9. Force Legislators to Read the Bill before voting on it
10. If Congress makes a law it must reference where it derives its ability to make such a law according to the Constitution.
This may not be the best list, but it was what I could think of and is supported by the voting on the 912 Project site. If you have ideas or modifications lets hear them.