Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Linking Problems

I am having a tough time getting the links to work for other sites, which is a shame because there is a lot going on at some of them and they need our help. As a veteran (here shortly), I support what a lot of them are doing to reign in the run away government and I full support their call to action. I hope you will take the time to look into the different 912 sites and the We the People site here in the near future. I am happy to see that some candidates are already courting the vote from this large new group, but I am reserving judgement and asking some tough questions of them. Most believe in what is being said on the various sites, but most will not agree to voluntarily submitting themselves to Term Limits. I find this to be the problem with most politicians and I will have a hard time supporting anyone that won't abide by a Term Limit voluntary or not.

I hope you will get involved and lend your support to both the sites and the candidates that will arise from this movement. Ask hard questions and keep the candidates honest as we know most will say whatever it takes to get elected. I will keep working on the links until I get them fixed, but in the mean time here are a couple to get you started 912candidates.org and thenational912project.org.

No comments:

Post a Comment