Monday, December 15, 2008

Busy With the Future

I haven't been posting because I have been busy getting my future in order and I can say that things are proceeding quite nicely. I will be exiting the desert for much greener pastures. I can only hope that removing myself from the AF influence and getting more oxygen to my brain will make me less insane over the little stupidities that I encounter daily. I don't know that it will change my general outlook on life but who knows.

If you are wondering, I think GM and Chrysler should file a structured bankruptcy and merge. I think Obama doesn't want anything to do with what is going on with Ill Gov because he has his own skeletons. Iran's days are numbered. This country has some dark days ahead, but the future is still very bright.

Let me know what you have on your minds. I have been completely out of touch while traveling, but am still willing to give my opinion on any subject. Freedom of speech is a great thing.

1 comment:

  1. To let the Big 3 collapse would be a bad thing, but I fear we will end up throwing more good money after bad. I don't see why the government isn't directly buying stock and debt if they want to participate.

    I'm happy to hear that your future is not cloudy. When I left Uncle Sam's Undersea Boat Force all I could see was storms. It worked out okay.

    ReplyDelete