Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Palin

McCain hit a homerun with his choice for VP. I know that she is an outsider and that isn't well known by the country, but that is what makes her even more appealing. I've waited a few days before posting anything on her because I wanted to see what the MSM and the left would come up with and how they handled her nomination.

I am happy to report that they are going nuts and slinging a whole bunch of BS. They are beside themselves trying to discredit her. The truly sick one was about the daughter and the son, but low and behold no traction there because the son is hers and the daughter is pregnant. Oh my, we have a pregnant teenager what are we to do? We could force her to have an abortion or we could love and support her and her child. I opt for number later. The very fact that the left is going nuts reassures me that it was a great choice.

If McCain would have picked anyone else the left would have been smiling thinking that Obama was going to be a shoe in because it could claim four more years with Bush, but now not so much. Gov. Palin changes the whole dynamic of the race and revitalizes the party that most likely would have stayed home and handed the election to Obama. Now, the conservatives can come out in droves and bury Smugsly and Plugsly. The left and MSM have no idea how to stop this and are cutting their own throats by attacking an accomplished articulate woman.

This race is going to be fun to watch and I look forward to 2012 when we could have Palin verses Hillary for the White House. Let me hear what you have to say.

4 comments:

  1. I have been non interested in the race until Palin showed up. This is an exciting choice. Im voting for Sarah-Cuda Palin and the Mc-whats his name guy. Finally somebody that is actually like the rest of us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree 100%. She is not a career Washington politician and she has my vote.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Sandy, check it out. http://decksawash.blogspot.com/2008/09/im-in-love.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Right back at you. I stole your pic.

    ReplyDelete