Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Obama the Flake Campaign


Here is something new that I think bears much repeating. In a blog on the American Thinker J.R. Dunn brings up a point that Obama is a "Flake" more than anything else because of the way that he has handled himself in the past. The comments brought out the idea of symbolizing Obama as a snowflake. That would be the low key way of showing your non-support. You would adorn items with a simple snowflake to show your distaste for having an empty suited flake as president. How could people shout you down for displaying a simple snowflake. You could enlist your kids to make hundreds of these protest flakes. I think this is a wonderful way to show your support for having someone of substance in the White House without having to suffer the wacko wrath of the leftist militants. I found this gem in Clip Art, but I think that it says it all. Won't you join me in the silent protest.

No comments:

Post a Comment