Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Even the Democrats II...

Haven't been able to post for a few days due to technical issues, but they should be resolved.

This past weekend I call my Grandfather, who is a life long Democrat. We spoke on many things and the conversation turned to the up coming election. My Grandfather told me that he didn't trust BHO and will not be voting for him in November. He will be voting for McCain, which will be his first Republican. I am proud of my Grandfather's choice because he looked around and took in all that is going on and is not tricked by the stuff the DNC is shoveling at us.

One of his concerns is Obama's former church and all the anti-American stuff coming out of it. He doesn't see the clips as being isolated incidents that have been pumped up to casts doubts, but rather a snippet of how Obama has spent his 20 years in Christianity. I am sure that the anti-American sentiment didn't just appear in Rev. Wright's sermons and the fact that Obama didn't jump out of his seat and storm out when "God Damn American" was spoken the first time, tells me a lot about him.

Say what you want and that this has all been blown out of proportion, but I don't know any true blooded Americans who could sit idly by while some nut job called on God to damn America. I don't care how many years you have known this character, you can't let that kind of crap slide, ever. I don't know how anyone who loves this country and would want to lead it could abide such crap. If you feel differently, please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment